LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded 11% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 26th. LiquidApps has a market cap of $9.84 million and $8,765.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiquidApps token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0142 or 0.00000109 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, HitBTC and Bancor Network. During the last week, LiquidApps has traded 18.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hive (HIVE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001491 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PHANTOM (XPH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00039678 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
LiquidApps can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Switcheo Network and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiquidApps using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.