CashBet Coin (CURRENCY:CBC) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 26th. One CashBet Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0104 or 0.00000113 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $51.55, $18.94, $32.15 and $50.98. In the last week, CashBet Coin has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar. CashBet Coin has a total market cap of $1.62 million and approximately $18,630.00 worth of CashBet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00033924 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00006319 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007700 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005136 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $580.45 or 0.04468277 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.87 or 0.00283852 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00029952 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CashBet Coin Profile
Buying and Selling CashBet Coin
CashBet Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $24.43, $50.98, $7.50, $33.94, $18.94, $20.33, $24.68, $10.39, $51.55, $13.77 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CashBet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CashBet Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CashBet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CashBet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CashBet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.