Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 1st. Zennies has a total market cap of $106,289.91 and $413.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zennies coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, Zennies has traded down 3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 75.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. Zennies’ official website is zeni.zone. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone.
Zennies Coin Trading
Zennies can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zennies should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zennies using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.