ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 8.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 1st. ZCore has a total market cap of $179,473.61 and approximately $2,110.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can now be bought for $0.0231 or 0.00000217 BTC on exchanges including $50.98, $33.94, $5.60 and $24.68. Over the last week, ZCore has traded up 9.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 48.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000035 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $18.94, $20.33, $13.77, $7.50, $24.43, $32.15, $50.98, $51.55, $10.39, $24.68 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.