SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded down 11.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 1st. One SingularityNET token can currently be purchased for $0.0435 or 0.00000409 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, DragonEX and Tidex. During the last week, SingularityNET has traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. SingularityNET has a market capitalization of $37.06 million and $3.51 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009417 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002246 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.42 or 0.00257910 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00040734 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00090527 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.89 or 0.01598081 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.84 or 0.00177243 BTC.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX, Liqui, Kucoin, DragonEX, Binance and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.