Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 18.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 1st. One Qredit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. Qredit has a market capitalization of $265,011.23 and approximately $1,854.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Qredit has traded up 17.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Velas (VLX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- 8X8 PROTOCOL (EXE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001512 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004286 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002046 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001087 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1.
Qredit Coin Trading
Qredit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.