Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 1st. Lambda has a total market cap of $17.78 million and approximately $7.69 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lambda token can now be bought for approximately $0.0217 or 0.00000205 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy, BitMax and Huobi. In the last week, Lambda has traded 11.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009423 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.36 or 0.00257399 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00040767 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00090761 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $169.51 or 0.01594999 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.77 or 0.00176591 BTC.
Lambda Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lambda’s official website is www.lambda.im. Lambda’s official message board is medium.com/@Lambdaim.
Lambda Token Trading
Lambda can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Huobi, BitMax and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lambda should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.