Fireball (CURRENCY:FIRE) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 1st. Over the last week, Fireball has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. One Fireball token can now be bought for approximately $3.04 or 0.00028620 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Fireball has a market capitalization of $65,541.97 and approximately $316.00 worth of Fireball was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $72.33 or 0.00680097 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.48 or 0.02025954 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009199 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008059 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- YEP COIN (YEP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00023605 BTC.
Fireball Token Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 28th, 2014. Fireball’s total supply is 21,532 tokens. The official website for Fireball is fireball.network. Fireball’s official Twitter account is @FirecoinX15 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Fireball
Fireball can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fireball directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fireball should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fireball using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fireball Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fireball and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.