DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 1st. Over the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $4.10 million and $1,785.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $102.18 or 0.00961059 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003221 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003543 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000472 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.