CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded down 13.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 1st. One CROAT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. CROAT has a market cap of $96,197.55 and approximately $14.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CROAT has traded 9.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 44.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 82,287,750 coins. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.