Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 1st. Arcblock has a total market capitalization of $9.59 million and $4.86 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Arcblock token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0973 or 0.00000915 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Huobi, Bibox and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Arcblock has traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009409 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002241 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.35 or 0.00257208 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00040775 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00090379 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $169.69 or 0.01595956 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.80 or 0.00176865 BTC.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, BitMart, CoinBene, LBank, OKEx, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Gate.io, IDEX, Kucoin, Bibox, DDEX and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arcblock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.