Xaya (CURRENCY:CHI) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Xaya has a total market cap of $2.75 million and $3,147.00 worth of Xaya was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Xaya coin can now be purchased for $0.0625 or 0.00000565 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Xaya has traded 21.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 3rd, 2018. Xaya’s total supply is 53,194,895 coins and its circulating supply is 44,052,768 coins. The official message board for Xaya is medium.com/@XAYA. The official website for Xaya is xaya.io. Xaya’s official Twitter account is @XAYA_tech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Xaya Coin Trading
Xaya can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xaya directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xaya should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xaya using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xaya Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xaya and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.