Virtacoin (CURRENCY:VTA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One Virtacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Virtacoin has a market cap of $1,257.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of Virtacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Virtacoin has traded 21.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Virtacoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 13th, 2016. Virtacoin’s total supply is 12,666,916,683 coins and its circulating supply is 5,201,310,113 coins. Virtacoin’s official website is www.virtacoin.world. The Reddit community for Virtacoin is /r/virtacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Virtacoin’s official Twitter account is @virtacoinplus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Virtacoin Coin Trading
Virtacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Virtacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Virtacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Virtacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Virtacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Virtacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.