NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. NuShares has a market cap of $747,327.64 and approximately $339.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, NuShares has traded down 26.9% against the dollar. One NuShares token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00023818 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004756 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.