Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Zilliqa has a market capitalization of $181.09 million and approximately $60.15 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for $0.0175 or 0.00000158 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, GOPAX and Bitbns. Over the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009004 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.96 or 0.01966415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.28 or 0.00182927 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00074855 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00110359 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Huobi, GOPAX, Kyber Network, OKEx, UEX, AirSwap, Tokenomy, Korbit, Zebpay, DragonEX, DDEX, DEx.top, WazirX, IDEX, OTCBTC, OOOBTC, Kucoin, HitBTC, Upbit, FCoin, Binance, Coinhub, Bitbns, Bithumb, Radar Relay, BiteBTC, Gate.io, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Ethfinex, Koinex, Coinone, BitMart and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.