EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. One EOS coin can now be purchased for about $2.36 or 0.00025933 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, YoBit, DigiFinex and Bibox. EOS has a market cap of $2.21 billion and approximately $969.40 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EOS has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 38.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, Bithumb, Coinbe, Bit-Z, BtcTrade.im, OKEx, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Coinone, Bibox, Exrates, ZB.COM, Upbit, Binance, Rfinex, Bitbns, TOPBTC, CoinTiger, Ovis, Coinsuper, OEX, Exmo, DOBI trade, IDCM, BCEX, Livecoin, RightBTC, Cryptomate, Zebpay, Koinex, Coinrail, BigONE, Liqui, Instant Bitex, Tidebit, Kuna, Huobi, DragonEX, Poloniex, CPDAX, CoinExchange, COSS, Tidex, Cobinhood, GOPAX, Neraex, ChaoEX, CoinEx, CoinBene, BitMart, ABCC, LBank, DigiFinex, Bitfinex, Fatbtc, OTCBTC, WazirX, Kraken, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, Bilaxy, BitFlip, EXX, Hotbit, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, QBTC, Coindeal, Kucoin, IDAX and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.