Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, Indodax, Instant Bitex and BCEX. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $290.47 million and $163.12 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.64 or 0.00455075 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013848 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006630 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003484 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, FreiExchange, Sistemkoin, BX Thailand, Fatbtc, Novaexchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, CoinFalcon, YoBit, Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, Bitbns, Exrates, CoinExchange, BTC Trade UA, Indodax, Robinhood, Coindeal, Tripe Dice Exchange, BCEX, Kraken, Instant Bitex, Bitsane, CoinEgg, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, BiteBTC, Exmo, Bleutrade, C-Patex, Coinsquare, QBTC, Tidex, HitBTC, Bittylicious, cfinex, Gate.io, Crex24, CoinEx, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, Coinbe, Upbit, Tux Exchange, BtcTrade.im, Livecoin, Bits Blockchain, Bittrex, Poloniex, Koineks, Cryptohub, BitFlip, Ovis and ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.