Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 26th. Waves has a market capitalization of $90.97 million and $51.59 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.90 or 0.00013267 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, BCEX, LiteBit.eu and Exrates. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded down 5.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00015169 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00018776 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00001285 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 46.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00025626 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005774 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005429 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000351 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Livecoin, Exmo, Gate.io, Bitbns, Coinrail, Liqui, HitBTC, Kuna, Binance, Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, BCEX, Tidex, Upbit, COSS, Indodax, Exrates, Bittrex, YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Huobi and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.