TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 25th. One TRON coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0163 or 0.00000194 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CoinTiger and Bibox. TRON has a market cap of $1.09 billion and approximately $1.17 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded down 8.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $264.22 or 0.03147737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00203791 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00029490 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00124026 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000066 BTC.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, OTCBTC, Liquid, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, DDEX, CoinFalcon, Coinrail, Mercatox, Coindeal, BitFlip, Trade Satoshi, IDCM, WazirX, OEX, CoinBene, Indodax, BitForex, Bibox, Coinnest, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDAX, Hotbit, LATOKEN, Ovis, Sistemkoin, CoinEgg, Bithumb, YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptomate, Rfinex, Liqui, Exrates, CoinEx, Neraex, Bitfinex, RightBTC, DragonEX, Kryptono, BTC-Alpha, Tokenomy, Fatbtc, Bittrex, ChaoEX, Exmo, DigiFinex, Cobinhood, Binance, Gate.io, Upbit, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, LBank, Bitbns, Huobi, Braziliex, Koinex, Kucoin, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Allcoin, CoinExchange, Zebpay, CoinTiger and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.