Scala (CURRENCY:XLA) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. One Scala coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Crex24 and STEX. Over the last week, Scala has traded 52.1% higher against the US dollar. Scala has a market cap of $478,503.00 and $128.00 worth of Scala was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $308.06 or 0.03559994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00193831 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028324 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00125573 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Scala is /r/ScalaNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Scala is scalaproject.io.
Buying and Selling Scala
Scala can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scala directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scala should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scala using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scala Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scala and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.