Velas (CURRENCY:VLX) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Velas has a total market cap of $26.20 million and $1.39 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Velas coin can now be purchased for $0.0199 or 0.00000229 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Velas has traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,045,472,450 coins and its circulating supply is 1,314,389,860 coins. The official message board for Velas is www.velas.com/news.html. The official website for Velas is www.velas.com. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Velas
Velas can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Velas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Velas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.