GXChain (CURRENCY:GXC) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 14th. Over the last week, GXChain has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. GXChain has a market cap of $26.75 million and $5.91 million worth of GXChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GXChain coin can currently be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00005783 BTC on major exchanges including OTCBTC, Huobi, BigONE and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00023231 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004178 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
GXChain Coin Profile
Buying and Selling GXChain
GXChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Huobi, BigONE, Bit-Z, DragonEX, Gate.io, Binance and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GXChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GXChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GXChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GXChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GXChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.