StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 12th. StableUSD has a total market capitalization of $3.10 million and $723,769.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StableUSD token can currently be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00013916 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. During the last week, StableUSD has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003031 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013859 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.79 or 0.00204026 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $92.88 or 0.01280846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029055 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00119791 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. StableUSD’s official message board is medium.com/stably-blog.
Buying and Selling StableUSD
StableUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade StableUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.