Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 12th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin SV has a total market cap of $1.68 billion and approximately $397.69 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be bought for $92.88 or 0.01280846 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, Upbit, Coinbit and Koinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003031 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013859 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.79 or 0.00204026 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029055 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00119791 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000088 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitrue, BigONE, IDAX, Coinbit, Poloniex, MBAex, CoinZest, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Kraken, Indodax, Korbit, YoBit, Coinsuper, Binance, Koinex, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Bitkub, Bittrex, CoinBene, SouthXchange, Bitbns, OKEx, Bithumb, Bibox, Huobi, BX Thailand, ZB.COM, CoinEx, OTCBTC, Bitfinex, Bit-Z, Altcoin Trader, Kucoin, FCoin, WazirX, Coinsquare, Upbit, Hotbit and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.