Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 12th. In the last seven days, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar. Atomic Wallet Coin has a total market cap of $397,269.00 and approximately $224.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atomic Wallet Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.0660 or 0.00000909 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003033 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013865 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00204209 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $92.95 or 0.01281427 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029063 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00119726 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Token Profile
Atomic Wallet Coin Token Trading
Atomic Wallet Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.