Velas (CURRENCY:VLX) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. One Velas coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0225 or 0.00000309 BTC on major exchanges. Velas has a total market cap of $29.25 million and $1.12 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Velas has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,031,362,861 coins and its circulating supply is 1,300,280,271 coins. The official website for Velas is www.velas.com. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Velas’ official message board is www.velas.com/news.html.
Velas Coin Trading
Velas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Velas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Velas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.