Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. During the last week, Stratis has traded down 7.7% against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00003795 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Binance, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. Stratis has a total market cap of $27.51 million and $751,751.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005055 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00001216 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002055 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002494 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00053474 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 35% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Bittylicious, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Crex24, Binance, Coinrail, Upbit, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Bithumb, Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.