Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 13.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. One Request token can currently be purchased for $0.0117 or 0.00000162 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi Global, Bitbns, IDEX and Gate.io. Request has a total market cap of $9.20 million and $279,991.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Request has traded down 15% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00037092 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $500.78 or 0.06888943 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00023998 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002056 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002618 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00021945 BTC.
Request Token Profile
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Ethfinex, Mercatox, COSS, CoinExchange, Huobi Global, WazirX, Bitbns, DDEX, KuCoin, Koinex, Bancor Network, Binance, IDEX, Coineal, Gate.io, CoinPlace, Radar Relay and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.