Maincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded 25.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 10th. One Maincoin token can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Livecoin, P2PB2B and Sistemkoin. Over the last seven days, Maincoin has traded down 3.1% against the dollar. Maincoin has a total market cap of $157,308.00 and approximately $5,288.00 worth of Maincoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00037201 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $502.93 or 0.06890511 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00023773 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021469 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maincoin is maincoin.money. The Reddit community for Maincoin is /r/MainCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Maincoin Token Trading
Maincoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, P2PB2B, Livecoin, Mercatox and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maincoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maincoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maincoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.