Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 10th. Bitcoin Interest has a total market capitalization of $848,399.00 and approximately $849.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be bought for $0.0463 or 0.00000634 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bitfinex, Exrates and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, Bitcoin Interest has traded up 78.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.66 or 0.00420978 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00078650 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00083268 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 29.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi and Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.