Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 5th. One Enigma token can now be purchased for $0.46 or 0.00006255 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, OKEx, Mercatox and AirSwap. Enigma has a market cap of $34.34 million and approximately $833,831.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Enigma has traded 19.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.19 or 0.00683234 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 45.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00029964 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, Tidex, Bittrex, Hotbit, AirSwap, ABCC, Mercatox, Kyber Network, Binance, Upbit, GOPAX, HitBTC and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.