Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Absolute has a market cap of $25,186.00 and $2,022.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Absolute has traded 13% higher against the dollar. One Absolute coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and STEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00047544 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.06 or 0.00681526 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00027412 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.29 or 0.00262615 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00096341 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004822 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.