VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One VideoCoin token can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001359 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Beaxy, KuCoin and CoinExchange. VideoCoin has a market capitalization of $4.45 million and approximately $1.91 million worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, VideoCoin has traded down 32.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002138 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin.
VideoCoin Token Trading
VideoCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Beaxy, KuCoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VideoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.