Ultiledger (CURRENCY:ULT) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. Ultiledger has a total market cap of $15.92 million and $2.50 million worth of Ultiledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ultiledger has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar. One Ultiledger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0254 or 0.00000339 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx and Bytex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Ultiledger Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ultiledger is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultiledger Token Trading
Ultiledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bytex and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultiledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultiledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ultiledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultiledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultiledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.