Save Environment Token (CURRENCY:SET) traded 11.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last seven days, Save Environment Token has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Save Environment Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0434 or 0.00000599 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. Save Environment Token has a total market cap of $41,772.00 and $1.00 worth of Save Environment Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00038880 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $518.11 or 0.07136172 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002242 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00023623 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Save Environment Token Profile
Save Environment Token Token Trading
Save Environment Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Save Environment Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Save Environment Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Save Environment Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Save Environment Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Save Environment Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.