Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Elysian token can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Hotbit and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Elysian has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar. Elysian has a market cap of $78,589.00 and approximately $1.18 million worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Elysian Token Trading
Elysian can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Liquid, Hotbit, IDEX, BitForex, Mercatox and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysian should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elysian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.