Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $446.53 million and $450.74 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.86 or 0.00052563 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, Cryptomate, CoinExchange and RightBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $148.45 or 0.02019689 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, Bibox, BTC Markets, CoinBene, LiteBit.eu, EXX, CoinEx, OKCoin International, Instant Bitex, Upbit, Cryptopia, Indodax, BigONE, BtcTrade.im, Exrates, Coinhub, Kucoin, Liquid, Kraken, BTC Trade UA, BCEX, CoinEgg, Gate.io, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, Cryptomate, Korbit, HBUS, Coinut, ABCC, Coinone, LBank, Bithumb, BitForex, Stocks.Exchange, Bitsane, HitBTC, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, Bitbns, Bitfinex, QBTC, Binance, CoinTiger, Gatehub, Ovis, Crex24, C-CEX, Huobi, Exmo, FCoin, Coinsuper, ChaoEX, Poloniex, OKEx, YoBit, Coinnest, ZB.COM, CPDAX, C2CX, Coinroom, Koineks and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.