Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Desire coin can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. Desire has a market cap of $8,304.00 and approximately $5,507.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Desire has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,382.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $149.41 or 0.02021843 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.72 or 0.02905609 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $46.38 or 0.00627585 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.86 or 0.00742351 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012454 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00052461 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013644 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.75 or 0.00375470 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,827,990 coins and its circulating supply is 10,227,990 coins. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.