AnarchistsPrime (CURRENCY:ACP) traded 80.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. AnarchistsPrime has a market cap of $365.00 and $564.00 worth of AnarchistsPrime was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AnarchistsPrime coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, AnarchistsPrime has traded 79.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on March 24th, 2015. AnarchistsPrime’s total supply is 4,394,874 coins. AnarchistsPrime’s official Twitter account is @anarchistsprime. The official website for AnarchistsPrime is www.anarchistsprime.info.
AnarchistsPrime Coin Trading
AnarchistsPrime can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AnarchistsPrime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AnarchistsPrime should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AnarchistsPrime using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AnarchistsPrime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AnarchistsPrime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.