Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 19th. One Pirl coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0085 or 0.00000104 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. Over the last week, Pirl has traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar. Pirl has a market cap of $499,343.00 and approximately $7,631.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl Coin Profile
Pirl Coin Trading
Pirl can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.