Shift (CURRENCY:SHIFT) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. Shift has a total market capitalization of $1.59 million and approximately $1,874.00 worth of Shift was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shift coin can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001435 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, IDAX, Bittrex and Upbit. Over the last week, Shift has traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Shift Coin Profile
Shift Coin Trading
Shift can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, IDAX, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shift directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shift should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shift using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shift and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.