Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 19th. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $7.41 million and approximately $91,252.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0114 or 0.00000138 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded 20.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $230.40 or 0.02803468 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016623 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000438 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Braziliex, SouthXchange, Exrates, HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.