Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $185,285.00 and approximately $33.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00043997 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $65.69 or 0.00791550 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.60 or 0.00272308 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015793 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005883 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00088676 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005203 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.