Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. In the last week, Peercoin has traded down 3% against the dollar. One Peercoin coin can now be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00002806 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Bittylicious and HitBTC. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $6.00 million and approximately $43,204.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,317.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $251.10 or 0.03017553 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006556 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001710 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54.79 or 0.00658485 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005367 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008330 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, WEX, Trade By Trade, Bitsane, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Poloniex, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, YoBit, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, HitBTC and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.