GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for $0.0250 or 0.00000293 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, GoByte has traded down 8.9% against the dollar. GoByte has a total market capitalization of $91,177.00 and approximately $8,938.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.