Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. During the last week, Crypto.com Coin has traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Crypto.com Coin has a total market capitalization of $430.09 million and approximately $15.78 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto.com Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0367 or 0.00000429 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi Korea, Bittrex, Fatbtc and Bibox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00042092 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $670.89 or 0.07843676 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017336 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00051283 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Token Profile
Crypto.com Coin Token Trading
Crypto.com Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Huobi Korea, Fatbtc, DDEX, KuCoin, OKEx, Bibox, ABCC, Bittrex, BigONE, CoinTiger, CPDAX, BiteBTC, OceanEx, Dcoin, Bithumb Global, IDEX, Indodax, DigiFinex, Bithumb, GOPAX, Upbit and Huobi Global. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.