SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. During the last week, SpreadCoin has traded up 3% against the dollar. One SpreadCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. SpreadCoin has a total market cap of $22,891.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SpreadCoin
SpreadCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpreadCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SpreadCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.