Master Contract Token (CURRENCY:MCT) traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. One Master Contract Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network and Hotbit. Master Contract Token has a market capitalization of $217,073.00 and $30,994.00 worth of Master Contract Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Master Contract Token has traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $183.11 or 0.02145650 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00054472 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011811 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005711 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008398 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Master Contract Token Token Profile
Master Contract Token Token Trading
Master Contract Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Master Contract Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Master Contract Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Master Contract Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Master Contract Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Master Contract Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.