BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One BOScoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges including GDAC, CoinBene and Kucoin. BOScoin has a total market cap of $3.29 million and approximately $420,000.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BOScoin has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BOScoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 995,224,050 coins and its circulating supply is 693,235,155 coins. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BOScoin is boscoin.io. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.