Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Advanced Technology Coin has a market cap of $109,133.00 and $384.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013227 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.